YEAH (Y)
They seems like very cute rite?
Actually They are more like evil at home, cant bear with their naughtiness!
![]() |
| Are you chinese? -.- |
Do I look like Malay after make up?
Anyway, really enjoy today sport's day!
Although its not systematic at all and even worse than Seta =P
| Cheese /.\ |
Its the baju kebaya I brought back frm sch, quite nice.
But at last second teacher asked me to change another one, not bad too :)
Its Keruing's STAR★
freaking cute rite =)
| My sisterS- Zi Yang & Bao Leong |
I keep shouting KERUING! muahahaha(x
And I even said I love SETA loudly when JingWen asked me why I wear delima shirt XD
Felt awkward when Pn.Noreza said: You ke student SETA atau SDJ?
| The smartest- Language♥Of♥Love |
This is our group NIE work, magazine
nice cover is it? HEHE, its my great design :)
Last last week done it perfectly!
| Fruit Tart, tasty =D |
| Pinky Sky, colorful paint splash on the sky! |
Gonna talk bout my besties, Des Wong Yee Qing and Veg Wong Wan Yeen!
I met them at 榕樹下 after the cheerleading show and thank you Bl!
My sister fetch us there.
Knew a new fren named Fei Fan
sampat, 'bimbo'( not really!), easy get angry, a funny person!
Ohya, hes same birthdate wit Des, what a coincidence!
A twenty-two years old CC(GAY) who love chocolate and his job is 賣屁股, LMFAO!
We gossip around an hour in J.co and thanks for feifan GE, he treat us a tasty yogurt which cost 12++ ringgits
Xiaoyu always getting late to meet friends, so end up wit Des din get her lovely DIOR addict2 back home!
Fell asleep on bus and Des waken me up softly, HAHAHA!
feels like no thing can chit chat wit her lerh, Im a bored person:(
我傷風了 祈禱我快快康復 不然你們聽不到我性感美妙的聲音Lol
對於某人最近的行為 只有四個字送你——無可救藥。
P.S: 我要約你去看那些年.............才怪! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment